In response to COVID-19 we are offering –
- **********NEW********* We are now running a weekly Zoom sessions Yoga 4 All run by a qualified teacher Jane. All our welcome. Free of charge. Tuesday 7-8 pm. Email or call Rosemary (info below).
- We are offering a pre-booked 1 on 1 or Solo cycling sessions in the park for people who can self-travel and self-transfer (or have a PA or carer with them to help them) and cycle independently (or with PA/Carer). PAs/Carers must cycle with their clients. We are operating within the government guidelines regarding distancing and PPE and cleaning the bikes with disinfectant spray before and after use. It is up to you to protect yourself as appropriate.
- We have a Free Trike loan scheme, enabling disabled people to borrow an e-trike and experience the fun, independence, and health benefits of cycling in Sheffield.
- We run weekly 1-hour Zoom sessions called Move & Chat Inclusive exercise group run by a qualified personal trainer. All our welcome.
- We are getting exercise equipment into peoples homes to help them stay fit and health while isolating.
Please get in contact if you want like further information about any of the following!
We are still here! We want to hear from you. We miss you.
Tom@sheffieldcycling4all.org or 07922 183 338
Rosemary@sheffieldcycling4all.org or 07565 695 296