Are you a qualified cycle trainer?
Are you DBS/CRB checked?
Are you a keen cyclist?
Are you able to work in a self employed capacity?
If so, Sheffield Cycling 4 All would like to talk to you!
What do we want from an SC4A Session Leader?
- Suitably qualified people to join a small pool of cycle trainers able to share the responsibilities of leading open and closed cycling sessions.
- People happy to work outdoors with a few supporting volunteers.
- Ensure safety of service users and the general public during sessions
- Maintain consistently high standards of behaviour
- Ensure bikes are in a safe condition for clients to ride
- Supervise basic maintenance of bikes during session, tyre pressure, brake checks
- Supervise completion of group registers and other SC4A recording sheets
- Complete an incident report in the event of any accident or injury
- Supervise collection and banking of fees where applicable
- Ensure bikes are returned to secure storage ready for use by next user group
How does it work?
We pay £15 per hour to session leaders.
You must be registered self–employed as we will require invoices for your time.
We are a constituted community organisation, insured to run our activities through the CTC. However additional personal insurance (easily available through the CTC) is advised for session leaders.
We are looking for an ongoing commitment and regular availability.
Want to find out more?
Get in touch via our contact page and we’ll arrange an informal chat.