Our project enables anyone to enjoy cycling, whatever difficulties or disabilities they face.
We run weekly sessions in Hillsborough Park where you can ride one of our adapted trikes, or get a lift on one of our side-by-side tandems or wheelchair trikes.
We are a volunteer run organisation committed to providing Sheffield with regular and active inclusive cycling sessions.
Our March Sessions
- Tuesday 5th March – 10am-1pm
- Thursday 7th March – 10am-1pm
- Tuesday 12th March – 10am-1pm
- Thursday 14th March – 10am-1pm
- Tuesday 19th March – 10am-1pm
- Thursday 21st March – 10am-1pm
- Tuesday 26th March – 10am-1pm
- Thursday 28th March – 10am-1pm
About our sesssions
We run sessions throughout the year in Hillsborough Park. When conditions are too bad to cycle we have to cancel our regular sessions.
We will cancel sessions on the following basis:
- The temperature is forecast to be less than 5°c
- Persistent heavy rain is forecast for the session
- Strong winds are forecast throughout the session
We will make the decision to cancel sessions 24 hours before the session is due to run based on the BBC weather forecast for Hillsborough. If we cancel a session we will let you know here and on our facebook page.